Peine, Germany - Independent developer, Lemke Software GmbH today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of GraphicConverter 11.5.4, an important update to its popular image editing utility for macOS. The utility, which users hail as the "Swiss Army Knife" of image editing applications, can convert any of more than 200 graphic file formats into any of over 90 other graphic formats.
The version 11.5.4 update offers a large number of new and updated features, as well as bug fixes and performance improvements. New features in the update include a new Black and White adaptive threshold effect, contrast stretching, red eye correction and removal, enlarge and paste, and many other new features.
"GraphicConverter 11.5.4 is just the latest in an ongoing cycle of updates and improvements to GraphicConverter. Over the years, we have worked to continually bring new and improved features that users of any level will find useful," says Thorsten Lemke, founder of Lemke Software GmbH. "GraphicConverter provides powerful image editing that pros and amateurs alike will appreciate."
* Effect: Black&White: Adaptive Threshold
* Rename (advanced method): Cut and insert at
* Filter: Apply Histogram from other open Image
* Picture: Contrast Stretching
* Effect: Red Eye Correction with internal algorithm
* Batch Action: Red Eye removal
* Finder Service: GraphicConverter 11: Rename
* Edit: Selection: Move
* Filter: LUTs: Create LUT from two images
* Faces: Mask People (with alpha channel)
* Edit: Paste: Enlarge and Paste into left, right, top, bottom
* Filter: Blur Background behind People
* Increased stamp tool radius up to 255
* Improved browser preview for some PICT variants
* Find duplicates: Keep both
* Preferences: Move Folder: support for moving/copying pairs (JPEG+RAW) automatically
* Modernized internal XMP code
* Fetching of GPS from XMP improved
* Various effects support now the processing of complete animations (optional)
* Improved alpha channel support during copy and paste for smooth channels
* Lossless JPEG cropping simplified
* Detail window shows selection frame
* Red eye tool improved
* Rename: adding of xmp/iptc metadata can be limited to a length
* Image classification supports now GoogLeNetPlaces, MobileNet and Apple
* Browser: glasses icon for negation of filter
GraphicConverter 11.5.4 continues to be the most powerful way for users to edit and manage images on the Mac. The app is an excellent tool for browsing, enhancing, converting, and renaming images. Users need only drag-and-drop a folder onto GraphicConverter to view their pictures.
Users can capture, import, convert, edit and export images, all from an easy-tp-use app interface. GraphicConverter can import images directly from a camera, even in the RAW format. Other features include the ability to open files in over 200 graphic formats while also being able to convert images to 90+ formats. Powerful slideshow abilities, support for AppleScript, powerful batch image processing features, 3D image support, picture enhancement functionality, the ability to view and unpack archive files, image catalog generation, and so much more.
* Ability to open files in 200+ graphics formats
* Ability to export to over 90+ different formats
* Graphical file and picture browser
* Slide show functions
* Powerful batch processor feature
* Import directly from camera (also RAW)
* Catalog generation (web, print, picture)
* TWAIN and image capture interface for scanners
* Direct support of the photo services Flickr and locr
* Support for Applescript
* Express picture enhancement function
* Powerful functions for editing pictures
* Advanced effects and filters
* Plug-in architecture
* Color management with ColorSync and ICC profiles
* 3D image support
* Supports the latest technologies of the different macOS versions
* Multilingual (12 available languages)
* Image verifier
* Ability to browse local copies on cloud services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, Amazon Cloud and Google Drive
* Record Macros: Save time by recording steps and applying them to other files
* RAW Developer: A full-screen dialog is now available when opening RAW files
* Unpack Archives: View or unpack archive files
* Wide Equalization: Reduce distortion present in wide-angle shots
* Gradients: Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors
* Duo-Tone: Color shots with two colors to duo-tone images
* Apple Finder Tags: Use the context menu to directly display and change Finder tags
Lemke Software has long taken pride in the continual addition of new features, as well as enhancements and improvements in every new release of GraphicConverter. While the app is powerful enough for use by expert photographers and image editors, it is also simple to learn and use, making it an excellent choice for first time photographers that are looking for an image editor to quickly and efficiently import, convert, and edit their images.
"We continue to offer a trial version of GraphicConverter to potential users, allowing them to try the app with no risk of any kind," shares Thorsten. "We love feedback from our users, and they should feel free to drop us an email with any questions they have, as well as any suggestions on how to improve the app."
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
* macOS 10.9 to macOS 12 (Monterey)
* Supports the new features of Big Sur and Monterey
* Apple Silicon (M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max) or Intel Processors
* 200 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GraphicConverter 11.5.4 is only $39.95 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics and Design category. It can also be directly purchased online from the Lemkesoft website. Upgrades from older versions of GraphicConverter are available for $25.95 USD. The upgrade is free for all customers of version 11.0. A trial version of the app can be downloaded from the Lemke Software GmbH website.
Purchase and Download from the Mac App Store
Purchase from Lemke Software
YouTube Channel (Tutorial Videos)
Based in Peine, Germany, Lemke Software GmbH is a developer and publisher of Macintosh software. Founded by Thorsten Lemke in 2002, the main focus and passion of Lemke Software is centered on the maintenance and further development of GraphicConverter. Lemke Software also develops individual solutions for special customer requirements. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2021 Lemke Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X, and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.