Hengchun, Taiwan - Ohanaware Co., Ltd. is very proud to announce the immediate release of Aqua Swatch 2.0, a major update to their popular system color and icon swatch application for Apple's Aqua user interface. Aqua Swatch makes it easy to view system colors and their variations, allowing developers to pick the most appropriate colors for user interface elements in their Mac applications.
Aqua Swatch contains a swatch for NSVisualEffectView's materials, which helps to preview and compare the materials against Apple's own applications. System icons are also listed in Aqua Swatch, aiding developers to view and choose from a variety of artwork that's consistent across different OS versions. Aqua Swatch was built with Xojo in conjunction with the Ohanaware App Kit, and wrapped with App Wrapper 4.
Aqua Swatch 2.0 adds the following new features:
* A wealth of undocumented NSImages
* Many classic icons that are still available in current OSes
* A collection of folder icons
* Many different volume icons, including memory cards, optical disks and so on
* Available system cursors
* System type face API and their results, helping to choose which NSFont API to use
* Vibrancy Playground, to experiment with different icons, colors, size and materials
* Refined UI, with a search button right in the toolbar
* Unified search system, searches colors, materials, icons and labels without choosing the type first
* Color Info panel, shows RGB values and NSColor withSystemEffect results
* Icon Info panel, shows available image sizes and themes for system icons
* macOS 10.11 El Capitan thru macOS 12 Monterey
* 4GB of RAM
* 30MB of disk space
Pricing and Availability:
Aqua Swatch is available today from the Mac App Store. Aqua Swatch is freeware.
Aqua Swatch 2.0
Download from the Mac App Store
Since 2006, Joy Sha & Sam Rowlands have been building top ten, award winning apps. Their most notable applications include Funtastic Photos, which set the benchmark for modern photo editing. HDRtist & HDRtist Pro which has over 100,000 users world wide. App Wrapper, which is the #1 third party product to help developers prepare their apps for the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2006-2021 Ohanaware Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.