Nantes, France - MyScript announced today that the ink is dry on their latest update to Nebo - the world's most advanced app for professional note-taking, handwriting recognition and collaborative note-sharing. Nebo 2.6 further evolves the already award-winning app, and has been well received by 5 million users around the globe. It's the perfect tool for boosting productivity, whether working alone or in collaboration.
Designed for use with a digital pen (Apple Pencil, Logitech Crayon, Samsung S-Pen and similar devices) or keyboard, Nebo lets users create rich multimedia notes while offering nearly limitless options to structure and style content - from paragraphs, titles and lists to sketches, diagrams, images and even math. Powered by MyScript Interactive Ink, MyScript's proprietary handwriting-recognition and ink-management engine, Nebo offers unparalleled note-taking accuracy in 60 languages. A free update for all new and existing users, Nebo 2.6 offers a variety of optimizations and performance enhancements, including:
* Multi-level lists - New gestures let users create and adjust bulleted or numbered lists with up to six levels of indentation
* Improved indentation - Users can now indent or unindent text to enhance the structure of their notes
* Dynamic page layout - With Nebo 2.6, users can instantly rearrange content via drag-and-drop
* Vertical spacing - A two-finger long-press gesture lets users add or adjust vertical spacing within their notes
* Text display - New personalization options let users set their preferred line-height and base font size, optimizing the reading and writing experience
"In recent months, we've seen an unprecedented increase in the use of Nebo's collaboration features, which allow users to share notes with anyone around the world," says MyScript Chief Strategy Officer Denis Manceau. "We're proud to play a part in helping people stay productive, whether they're working alongside each other or remotely."
* English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Traditional Chinese
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 11.2 or later
* 157.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Nebo 2.6.0 is Free (With In-App Purchases) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play.
Download from the App Store
Download from Google Play
Since 1998, MyScript has led the field in the development of AI technology that uses handwriting as a more natural and powerful basis for human-machine interfaces. By putting ink at the center of the digital world, MyScript's software lets users interact with digital devices in more intuitive and versatile ways, seamlessly integrating handwriting into digital workflows. In 2016, the company put this expertise to use creating Nebo, a note-taking app that uses the accuracy and power of MyScript Interactive Ink to boost users' productivity.With a truly international team and support for more than 70 languages, MyScript serves customers worldwide from its headquarters in Nantes, France, as well as regional offices in China, Japan, Korea and the US. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2020 MyScript. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.