fmRESTor was originally developed as an object-based PHP library developed to seamlessly interact with databases and custom apps hosted on a FileMaker Server via the new powerful FileMaker Data API from within a PHP code.
Features of fmRESTor:
* One object class conveniently handles everything
* Automatically generates authentication token
* Re-uses existing token to avoid unnecessary additional connections
* Automatically re-generates expired token
* Handles exceptions and provides meaningful error results
* Can handle raw form data for easier container uploads
* Provides customizable debug logging
* Simple way to run scripts and gather database information with FileMaker Server 18
Features added in fmRESTor.js:
* Can connect to FileMaker Data API directly from web client, without need for web server
* Interactive demo to try the library out without having to write a single line of code
Availability and Pricing:
The two flavors of fmRESTor are now available as fmRESTor.php and fmRESTor.js to make it easy for web developers. fmRESTor is available free of charge as open source, licensed under the "GNU LGPLv3" License. 24U greatly appreciates any feedback and contributions, but cannot provide free support for the tool. Developers may hire 24U to help them with their projects, either by purchasing paid support or by utilizing 24U's custom development services.
Download Source Code
With customers in 68 countries and 28 years of experience with the FileMaker platform, 24U excels in developing new or taking care of existing custom apps, optimizing their performance, identifying and resolving potential issues and liabilities, improving reliability, stability and scalability, integrating them with other systems including various hardware devices, and extending them beyond expectation. As a Claris Platinum Partner, 24U helps global businesses around the world to maintain sustainable growth by working with their in-house developers or completely taking care of the maintenance and development of their business solutions. (C) 2020 24U s.r.o. All rights reserved. 24U, 24U Software, and Email OSAX are trademarks of 24U s.r.o. FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.