Alexandria, Virginia - Independent developer, SheetPlanner Software LLC is today proud to announce the release and immediate availability of SheetPlanner 1.2, an important update to their popular planning, project and task management application for macOS. SheetPlanner helps anyone organize information, make long range plans, manage projects, and track everyday tasks.
Version 1.2 of the app brings numerous improvements. New features include the ability to select multiple items in a list, a new picture column type that allows you to store images, custom cell styles, and so much more.
"The previous version of SheetPlanner made it easy to plan and manage projects on your Mac, as it made it simple to plan and visualize your long term goals, helping to keep projects and tasks on schedule," says SheetPlanner Software CEO Peter Davey. "The new version of the software offers improvements and new features that make the app more powerful than ever!"
With SheetPlanner, users can easily plan and visualize their goals and create project tasks and schedules using the app's convenient timeline and calendar views. Users can quickly view all of their tasks and their duration and the sequence they need to be completed in. The timeline can be viewed in convenient days, weeks, months, quarters, or years views.
SheetPlanner Features Include:
* Outliner with columns - Add text, numeric, date, picture or list columns
* Keep inline notes using the built-in full text editor
* Customize row styles using custom fonts, size, and color
* Focus on a row, or a row and its children, transverse row hierarchy via the handy path bar
* Create Smart Filters using simple or complex criteria, save them for future use
* Search outlines across columns from the toolbar, save the search as a Smart Filter
* Sort outlines by any column and order
* Link documents and folders, whether they're stored locally or in the cloud
* View documents via Quicklook or in tabs
* Link to web pages via quicklook or in a tab of their own
* View an outline in multiple tabs simultaneously in any combination of views
* View a monthly view of outline rows using assigned dates
* Convenient heat-mapped yearly calendar shows activities starting and ending for each date
* Timeline allows viewing and adjusting of key dates for each task on a convenient horizontal timeline
* Cells, columns, rows, calendars and timeline can all be customized
* Convenient import and export functionality can export in .CSV or .OPML format
* Copy and paste information to and from Excel and Numbers spreadsheets
* Personalize the Outline view using green bar, yellow notepad or green notepad themes
* Easy to use templates for business, educational, and personal use
* macOS Mojave dark mode
* Much more
SheetPlanner 1.2 offers numerous improvements and new features. Among the new features is the ability select multiple items from a drop down list enabling the population of multiple values in a list column cell. You can also type in the cell to auto-complete items, separating multiple with commas.
List cells for parent rows now offer a Summary value calculation, that results in all of the values used by child cells.
The new Picture column type allows users to include images in a cell. Picture cells are displayed as a thumbnail and can quickly be viewed in full via Quick Look. Images can be dragged or pasted into Picture cells. Picture cells can be a fixed size, fit to the width of the column or the height of the row.
Custom cell styles provide the ability to to set custom styles for individual cells via the Format menu and in a newly enhanced style editor in the inspector
New Features Include:
* Picture column type.
* Choose multiple items in List cells.
* Custom cell styles.
* New style Inspector controls
* New timeline info Panel.
* Date stamp.
* Link reveal in Finder.
* Links improvements.
* Undo enhancements.
* Many more enhancements
"SheetPlanner was originally created to provide users with an easy way to track everything they need to complete their tasks and accomplish their goals. The new features in version 1.2 makes that easier than ever," continues Peter. "Users can take advantage of the app's 21-day free trial to ensure SheetPlanner is the right app for their needs. I'm confident they'll buy it once they've tried it."
* macOS 10.12 Sierra or Later
* mac OS 10.14 Mojave Compatible
* 9.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SheetPlanner 1.2 is a free update to users of 1.0 and is available worldwide from the Mac App Store. A 21-day free trial is available. Users can continue to view documents in read-only mode after the trial has expired. A convenient in-app purchase of $49.95 will unlock the app's full features after the trial has expired. SheetPlanner 1.1, is also available on SetApp. Review copies are available to journalists upon request.
Purchase and Download From Mac App Store
SheetPlanner Software LLC is located in Alexandria, VA and is focused on bringing great planning software to individuals and teams. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 SheetPlanner Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh Mac OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.