San Francisco, California - WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in custom laptop sleeves, bags, and device-specific cases, introduces the Developer's Gear Case, a semi-rigid, fully-padded organizational case to protect tech accessories of all shapes and sizes in transit. An innovative design feature allows users to connect their phone in the front pocket to their battery inside the case for on-the-go charging. Developers, digital editors, and others who regularly carry significant electronic gear can now carry bulkier items like battery chargers, hard drives, headphones and such, along with cords, adapters, and dongles all in one beautiful, handcrafted leather and ballistic nylon accessory case.
"Our customers who carry a lot of tech told us they must often check several places before locating a specific accessory. They asked us to design one efficient case to organize all their gear in one place," explained Gary Waterfield, company founder. "We designed this structured gear case to hold odd-shaped items along with basic cords and smaller items. The sumptuous leather panel and an innovative feature that facilitates in-case phone charging really set this case apart from others."
Developer's Gear Case Features:
* Zippers on three sides allow the case to open like a book
* Two interior compartments are separated by a padded middle divider
* Upper slim compartment with six mesh pockets - two larger zippered and four smaller open-topped - organizes cords, dongles, and other small items
* Gold lining behind mesh pockets makes items inside easy to spot
* Deep, plushly-padded lower compartment stows bulky items: hard drive, mouse, battery charger, international power adapter, camera lens, etc.
* Stretch bands secure bulky items in place or lie flat making way for large items like headphones
* Matching, travel-sized, leather mouse pad attaches to the middle divider and provides an extra layer of protection
* Ultra-soft, padded front pocket holds quick-access items like iPhone and AirPods
* Pass-through charging port allows the wire to connect an iPhone in the front pocket to a charging battery when stored inside the case
* Pen/Apple Pencil holder keeps these handy
* YKK waterproof zippers repel moisture
* Two quick-grab handles enhance convenience
The Developer's Gear Case can be used on its own as a small satchel by attaching an (optional) shoulder strap, or it can be inserted into any of WaterField's larger bags, like the Bolt or Executive Pro backpacks. The sumptuous leather is available in four color choices. The elegant materials and clean design lend the case a professional look befitting any work environment. The new gear organizer's smartly-executed features address specific customer input gathered from WaterField's 2018 Gear Case community-design project.
Colors and Materials:
* Black ballistic nylon with Black, Blue, Chocolate or Crimson premium, full-grain leather
* Dimensions: 9.75 x 6.75 x 3.25 inches
* Weight: .75 lb.
Pricing and Availability:
Developer's Gear Case is priced at only $129 (USD). Pre-order now. Shipping begins June 11, 2019.
Developer's Gear Case
Video Demo (Developer's Gear Case)
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at "Our Story." All Rights Reserved. Copyright (C) 2019 / WaterField Designs, SFBags, Developers' Gear Case, and Bolt Backpack are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.