Lyon, France - Kiupe today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Math Mathews Fractions, a fun adventure game for iPhone and iPad users. Developed for children ages 9 to 12, Math Mathews Fractions is packed full of swashbuckling pirates and helps children learn about fractions. This educational game was designed in collaboration with a team of researchers from the Marc Jeannerod Institute of Cognitive Sciences (Lyon).
* An adventure game: pirates, puzzles, treasures and fun
* Twelve levels to discover
* Twelve different modules that cover all of the concepts relating to fractions
* An app without any pop-up advertisements or in-app purchases
Includes Mathematical Concepts (in connection with the Common Core Standards):
* Making connections between different representations of fractions
* Using fractions to split quantities
* Using fractions to measure quantities
* Using fractions to show ratios/proportions
* Identifying fractions on a number line
* Placing fractions on a number line
* Identifying equivalent simple fractions
* Comparing two simple fractions
* Ordering fractions
* Adding fractions with the same denominator
* Solving word problems using simple fractions
Math Mathews Fractions supports English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish languages.
Pricing and Availability:
Math Mathews Fractions is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. For more information, please contact Vanessa Kaplan.
Math Mathews Fractions
YouTube Video (Preview)
Kiupe is an educational video game studio founded in France in 2012. The company designs and produces video games and web series for kids which help them understand the world. Their productions include themes like multiplication tables, math, protection of the environment, music learning and critical thinking. Copyright (C) 2012-2018 Kiupe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and and Apple TV are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.