Kent, United Kingdom - Microspot Ltd today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of DWG Viewer 2.0, a major upgrade to their powerful and easy to use CAD viewing software for Mac. The new version of DWG Viewer you can open, annotate and share the most complex DWG and MacDraft files with more confidence and creativity than ever before. Now MacOS High Sierra (10.13) compatible, version 2.0 introduces new features including automatic opening, measure tool, annotation tools and much more.
"We have thousands of customers worldwide who have used previous versions of DWG Viewer, the latest version is the fastest and most powerful yet plus support for High Sierra has allowed the addition of incredible new functionality which will leave new and existing users excited to annotate and share their files over and over again!" Phil Bunker - Managing Director of Microspot Ltd
Whats New in DWG Viewer 2.0?
* Beautiful New Interface : A new, dark HUD (heads up display) style making it much easier to navigate and work with. The tool icons were also redesigned which help them to stand out on the crisp, new, retina ready interface.
* Increased Speed & Performance : Rewriting the software using modern Cocoa and Swift technologies has made this the sleekest and smoothest version of DWG Viewer yet. With these behind the scenes improvements you will be designing quicker and more efficiently than ever before.
* Create with Confidence : Updated core functionalities have allowed the addition of an Autosave feature in DWG Viewer 2.0. Rest easy knowing your file is constantly being backed up and safe.
* Brand New Measure Tool : Click and drag from point to point to measure objects in your DWG file. Live feedback shows you the measurement in the same units and to the same scale as the open document.
* Automatic Opening : The latest version of DWG Viewer now opens your files automatically saving you time by accurately opening them to the correct scale. You can also open a file with options and choose the scale and units yourself should you desire.
* Layout & Model Opening : Need to view multiple layouts of a DWG file all at once? Or perhaps the model space? Well now you can in DWG Viewer 2.0. Open multiple layouts and merge them into a single window using the new Tab system.
* Full Screen & Tab Support : Along with being retina ready you can also work in full screen mode with multiple documents tabbed into a single window. This allows you work more efficiently as you won't be spending your time moving around document windows.
* Apply Attributes to your Annotations : A new attributes palette has been added which will help make your annotations pop and bring them to life by applying some color to them. Change the fill and stroke color, opacity, line thickness and the line style to add that little something extra to your DWG annotations.
* Improved Text : Text has greatly been improved to fully incorporate the Mac text features. Use label or paragraph text combined with custom fonts and attributes to really make you work stand out to clients.
* New file type "ANN" : We have incorporated the ability to save your annotations as an editable file. This now means you can revisit your annotations and make changes whenever you want.
* MacDraft File Support : MacDraft users can now use DWG Viewer as a MacDraft companion app. Version 2.0 has full support for the MD60 file format.
* Painless File Sharing : Finished your annotations and need to send your file to a client or colleague? Well now you can by using the new share feature, simply choose how you would like to share it such as via email and your email client will open with a PDF already attached.
All these with even more new features will improve the quality of your DWG experience and boost your productivity!
* Any Mac running OS 10.10.5 or Higher
Pricing and Availability:
DWG Viewer 2.0 is only $49 USD / GBP34 GBP / Euro42 EUR and is available world wide via the Microspot website as a download or physical DVD version. Upgrades from older versions of DWG Viewer are available for $29 USD / GBP21 GBP / Euro25 EUR.
DWG Viewer 2.0
Download Free Trial
Screenshot (DWG Viewer 2.0 In Action)
Microspot Ltd, founded in 1964, specializes in the development of CAD software for Mac OS X and Windows. Our software covers business and personal productivity, 2D CAD drawing, vector illustration, 3D interior design and home/garden planning. Our affordable and easy-to-use applications enable professionals and home users to quickly achieve impressive results. At Microspot, we are passionate about CAD and Mac computers and with a team of developers, designers, QA engineers and marketers, Microspot Limited works tirelessly to develop and release powerful, user-friendly and affordable app's, that help you to produce professional results without the professional price tag. We pride ourselves on the relationship we have our customers, whether it be through support or just a quick chat before, during and after release. Microspot continuously strives to bring you only the best app's, after all... Only the best will do! Copyright (C) 1964-2017 Microspot Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.