Frankfurt, Germany - If you were contemplating about investing in certain software apps, it is right about time to get active about it! Eltima Software is running a promotion where everyone is a winner - Eltima X-Mas Slot Machine. Participants can spin the slot machine and win discounts of different values for their favorite Mac and Windows apps. Unlike Vegas, the only investment you have to make here is a couple of minutes of your time. Not only is it fun, but can save you money for the products you were going to buy anyway at some point. The Christmas Promo starts this Thursday, December 21, 2017 and ends January 8, 2018.
Review who can enter and the full promo details below.
* Eltima Xmas promo is open to everyone. Every participant is given a chance to get an app they want with discount that will vary from 11 to 99%!!! Spin the slot machine by pushing the "Start" button and get the random app discount. You will have 3 attempts (coins) for each application.
* To increase your chances of winning the best discount, click the "Need more coins?" link and share the following message: "Can't stop! Gambling for the best discount for the coolest apps out there #eltimaxmas2017" on your Twitter or Facebook page. For every share on each of these platforms you'll be given 3 additional coins.
* If you are happy with your discount, you can buy the app at a reduced price right away or you can play more. After the final attempt you won't be able to go back to a discount you won before.
Here is the list of the most wanted participating apps:
* Airy - YouTube downloader
* Elmedia - multimedia player
* Folx - Internet downloader and torrent client
* Commander One - dual panel file manager
* SyncMate - all-in-one sync tool for Mac
Eltima X-Mas Slot Machine
Eltima Software is a global software Development Company, specializing primarily in serial communication, mobile and flash software for Mac OS and Windows. Eltima Software delivers top-notch solutions having a friendly team of 40 professionals. Copyright (C) 2017 Eltima Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.