Belfast, United Kingdom - LibertyApp Ltd today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Server Ranger 2, the server and website monitoring solution for Mac OS X. And for the first time, Server Ranger is also coming soon to Windows and Linux. Are your servers, websites and devices online? Monitor their network performance and uptime with Server Ranger 2. Get email or SMS alerts when things go wrong. Any number of nodes. Server Ranger 2 can check 1 device or 1000:
* Per-Device Policies - Choose from Critical, Normal or Less important default policies. Or create a custom policy for each server.
* Smart Interface - Nodes performing properly are in green. Yellow indicates the node is online but slow. Red is for offline. Only interested in 1 device? Switch to Single Server Mode to reduce on-screen clutter.
* Alerts - New in Server Ranger 2 are SMS text message alerts (*). Nodes can send a text to one or multiple recipients, as well as emails, notifications, sound alerts and more. Decide if alerts should repeat or not. Only receive alerts after a timeframe of your choice. It's all entirely customisable.
* Anchor Server - Prevent false alerts using the new Anchor Server system. Simply give Server Ranger 2 a server that you can rely on, such as a Google DNS server, and Server Ranger 2 will intelligently check it first, to ensure local connectivity.
* More Than Just Ping - Server Ranger 2 can Ping any device to check if it is online and performing properly. But it's possible for a server to be online yet still have website problems so Server Ranger 2 does more than just Ping. Check HTTP headers are successfully downloaded and in a timely manner. Login to email servers and test for availability. You choose the type of check that Server Ranger 2 performs.
* Statistics - Server Ranger 2 logs every response from your devices. Graphs show uptime and performance. Spot patterns of poor performance and print or export the log to a CSV file.
* Big Screen Mode - Open the Overview window and get a glance at all your servers. Airplay to a screen on the wall or another monitor.
* Support - Fast, friendly, professional support is just an email a way. Stay up to date with a free monthly newsletter with Server Ranger 2 news and tips.
* Small to medium businesses
* Website owners
* IT departments
Server Ranger is already in-use around the world, from home offices to IT departments to schools. Unlike other similar services, Server Ranger 2 is a one-off purchase with no monthly subscription. You are in control!
* Monitor any type of server or site - file servers, routers, web servers, email servers and more
* Define alerts for slow and offline devices
* Emails, SMS texts, Mac notifications, sounds, and visual alerts
* Eliminate false positives - alerts are only sent after verifying local connection and a user-definable number of checks
* Single Server Mode
* Overview window - perfect for a screen on the wall or Airplaying to an Apple TV
* Detailed log file with export and print
* One simple price - no adverts or monthly subscription fees
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 11.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Server Ranger 2 (v2.0) ships today for a special introductory price of only $49.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Utilities category. Server Ranger 2 is a free upgrade for all current customers. Optional SMS alerts use the Twilio service and costs may vary. For news on the Windows and Linux launch, please join our newsletter.
Server Ranger 2 (v2.0)
Purchase and Download (MAS)
LibertyApp Ltd is an independent app development studio based in the UK who have been developing native apps for Apple platforms since 1998, including OS X, iOS, watchOS and tvOS. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 LibertyApp Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iOS, watchOS and tvOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.