Toronto, Canada - Badia Software today is pleased to announce its Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 Sale, from Friday, November 24 until Monday, November 27 only. All plug-ins for Adobe InDesign and XTensions for QuarkXPress are priced 50% off, including upgrades and volume purchases. This is the biggest online sale of the year!
All plug-ins for Adobe InDesign are ready for the latest release of Adobe InDesign CC 2018, and every XTension for QuarkXPress is also compatible with the newest QuarkXPress 2017.
Here are the online sale prices (per license) at Badia Software:
* BigPicture: $39.99 (regular $79.99). For InDesign and QuarkXPress. New version for InDesign CC 2018 now available
* Printools: $49.99 (regular $99.99). For InDesign and QuarkXPress. New version for InDesign CC 2018 now available
* Exportools Standard: $34.99 (regular $69.99). For InDesign and QuarkXPress. New version for InDesign CC 2018 now available
* Exportools Professional: $64.99 (regular $129.99). For InDesign and QuarkXPress. Ready for InDesign CC 2018
* ContactPage Pro: $24.99 (regular $49.99). Standalone app. Can also create contact sheets in InDesign and QuarkXPress
* FullMeasure: $29.99 (regular $59.99). For QuarkXPress
* IDML Import: $34.99 (regular $69.99). For QuarkXPress
* Images to PDF: $1.99 (regular $3.99). From Mac App Store only, price already discounted
* Duplica: $19.99 (regular $39.99). For QuarkXPress
To receive the 50% discount, users simply need to enter discount coupon BIGSALE during check out.
Badia Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale
Founded in 1998, Badia Software is a leader provider of add-ons for QuarkXPress and Adobe InDesign. For close to 20 years, Badia Software has been creating powerful solutions for the printing, graphics and publishing industries. Badia Software is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Copyright (C) 2017 Badia Software, a division of Riodia Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Quark, QuarkXPress and XTensions are registered trademarks of Quark Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. InDesign is registered trademark of Adobe Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.