Las Vegas, Nevada - JixiPix Software today is proud to announce the release of Watercolor Studio, a new automatic photo to watercolor artistic app for Mac and Windows. This new application renders an ordinary photo into hyper-realistic watercolor paintings with an incredible lifelike visual quality.
Watercolor Studio creates fluid, liquidy, translucent watercolors with paint that flows naturally. Built on-top of an incredible rendering system that uses real-world techniques, this application does the initial work, producing a watercolor instantly, then allows you to customize your paintings using an array of Sliders, Layers, Brushes, Color Washes and Artistic finishes. The end result - print quality watercolors filled with transparent luminosity and sheer beauty.
Watercolor Studio uses artificial intelligence and image recognition to render the initial watercolor then gives you the ability to create infinite variations quickly and easily. Change paintings into an ink wash, add a beautiful artistic finish, brush in details, and even spatter it with liquid spots. Control everything from details-to-shades-to-negative space-to-coloring. No artistic skill needed!
Fully adjustable control on all aspects of the painting process without any of the work. Control the detail, wetness, texture, paint flow, canvas, color wash, and outlines. All with a few simples clicks.
Includes 8 Paint Layers:
* Watercolor Landscape - Abstract paint full of negative space and free flowing wet-in-wet paint
* Watercolor Portrait - Detailed paint typical of wet-on-dry paint
* Ink Wash - Renders photos into soft subtle paintings, consisting of one-to-three colors - Choose from a library of washes to create ultra inky paintings or light monotone ones
* Liquefy - Transparent layer used to dilute and bleed color
* Color Wash - Includes a library of pre designed washes to start from that add everything from monotones to expressive colors
* Outline - Defines edges throughout the image. Choose between round fluid watercolor strokes or sharp inked in ones
* Splatter - Adds liquid spots that actually looks wet and runny. Use them to add texture, age, and bits of color throughout the painting
* Canvas - Used to control the paper style, paint granulation and amount of pigment
The beauty of a well executed watercolor comes from the transparency of paint on paper. It also comes from the watercolors unique free flowing characteristics. Watercolor Studio makes it easy to do just this with a one-of-a kind Liquid slider. As you move it, watch as color bleeds throughout the painting for an ultra wet style. Or use the Wet Edge slider to define edges with built-up pigment and color that bleeds inward naturally.
* Mac OSX 10.7
* 500MB download
* Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
* 500MB download
Pricing and Availability:
Watercolor Studio is priced at $49.99 (USD) and available immediately through the JixiPix website or the Mac App Store. For more information, please contact Michael Fotheringham.
Example Video (UI)
Sample Image 1
Sample Image 2
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, JixiPix Software has a history of developing well-known iPhone, iPad and Mac Apps marketed to photographers, graphic artists, and multi-media professionals around the world. Copyright (C) 2017 JixiPix Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.